Official FSC August ROTM

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina
Topic: free month-- no topic since the server screwed up our voting thread (will post a new july voting thread up in a couple of days so we can still have a july rotm)

-Deadline: August 24

-Your picture must be taken between July 1 and August 24th, exif data must be available to support this.

-Post processing is not allowed (photo must be in original state and have how the camera sets the file to be)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry (edit their post with the entry image) and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. If your going to make a mess of things and post up multiple pictures, please specify which one is your final entry.

-Picture must be of your FSC unless you dont have a fsc

-You must take the picture, it can be taken with any camera, but you must take it.

good luck

silveradoboy

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina
Re: Unofficial FSC August ROTM

There was one more pic submitted that is gone now. Can't remember who, but it was a truck with a sunset if I'm not mistaken.
it was BadChevyZ-71. i sent him a text message and he hasnt sent me his entry back yet so we can get the voting thread back up.

silveradoboy

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina

i think i should have worded the topic different.... instead of no topic i should have said any topic youd like, free topic

silveradoboy

chevychris

Jun 6, 2006
kelowna, bc, canada
Re: Official FSC August ROTM

i had the privilege of being justin schultz's photographer for his day with the stanley cup a little over a week ago.

i couldn't pass up a chance for a pic with the cup and my truck - 'stan' called shotgun!!

this first pic will be my entry for this month's photo comp....

[/url]IMG_9434 by bc-chris[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_9431 by bc-chris[/IMG]

another thing i couldn't pass up was a chance to take a sip from the cup....

[/url]IMG_8674 by bc-chris[/IMG]

what an unreal day!

BadChevyZ-71

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2004
Jacksonville, FL

Awesome pictures Chris!! Being a hockey fan myself (played roller hockey, all the hockey games on all the PS consoles, and went to several of the local ice hockey games) I bet it was an awesome feeling getting to be that close to the Stanley Cup and even more so having it riding shotgun in your truck.

Jun 6, 2006
kelowna, bc, canada

here is mine, although i dont know how i can compete with the stanley cup! that is awesome and as a huge hockey fan i am super jealous
not gonna lie - one of the coolest days of my life... something so 'impossible' it didn't even make it on to the bucket list

as a huge hockey fan (i'm assuming bruins) i figure you'll like this.... i'm a die hard flames fan so i loath the canucks - so back in 2011 i became the biggest bruins fan in british columbia. i have a buddy who has connections to the bruins organization, so he was able to get a 'few' things signed for me....

i got threatened and sworn at every time i wore a bruins jersey - stay classy canucks fans... stay classy

Mar 31, 2012
new hampshire

not gonna lie - one of the coolest days of my life... something so 'impossible' it didn't even make it on to the bucket list

as a huge hockey fan (i'm assuming bruins) i figure you'll like this.... i'm a die hard flames fan so i loath the canucks - so back in 2011 i became the biggest bruins fan in british columbia. i have a buddy who has connections to the bruins organization, so he was able to get a 'few' things signed for me...

i got threatened and sworn at every time i wore a bruins jersey - stay classy canucks fans... stay classy
yes! I am a huuge bruins fan and all I can say is WOW! that is awesome and now I am even more jealous haha I want that Recci jersey, he was one of my favorite players on that team. I loathe the the Cunucks as well to this day, they were a bunch of dirty whiners that whole series, not to mention the whole finger biting thing lol I am not surprised that their fan base is not far off from the team.

still have that connection? would love to get a couple signed jerseys myself ;)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2006
kelowna, bc, canada

yes! I am a huuge bruins fan and all I can say is WOW! that is awesome and now I am even more jealous haha I want that Recci jersey, he was one of my favorite players on that team. I loathe the the Cunucks as well to this day, they were a bunch of dirty whiners that whole series, not to mention the whole finger biting thing lol I am not surprised that their fan base is not far off from the team.

still have that connection? would love to get a couple signed jerseys myself ;)
i know that if you lived close to me we would be friends - ha! ha!

i always wished the canucks would have paired byron bitz with burrows - they'd be known as the bitz and bites line!! Bahahahahaahaha!!!!

do i still have the connection.... yup. believe it or not my connection is Recchi. he's really good friends with a friend of mine (my buddy was at Recchi's stanley cup party in 2011)

if you're serious about getting stuff signed private message me and i'll see what strings i can pull

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2012
new hampshire

i know that if you lived close to me we would be friends - ha! ha!

i always wished the canucks would have paired byron bitz with burrows - they'd be known as the bitz and bites line!! Bahahahahaahaha!!!!

do i still have the connection.... yup. believe it or not my connection is Recchi. he's really good friends with a friend of mine (my buddy was at Recchi's stanley cup party in 2011)

if you're serious about getting stuff signed private message me and i'll see what strings i can pull
for sure haha! I was kinda joking about the signed stuff, but if that is really possible you have a PM coming your way!

good luck everyone in the voting!