Official FSC September ROTM

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina
Topic: Your FSC at sunset

-Deadline: September 24

-Your picture must be taken between August 1 and September 24th, exif data must be available to support this.

-Post processing is not allowed (photo must be in original state and have how the camera sets the file to be)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry (edit their post with the entry image) and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. If your going to make a mess of things and post up multiple pictures, please specify which one is your final entry.

-Picture must be of your FSC unless you dont have a fsc

-You must take the picture, it can be taken with any camera, but you must take it.

good luck

silveradoboy

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina
Re: Official FSC September ROTM

Please bare with me this month, the wife could go into labor at any time this month so i may be slow to either get the voting thread up.

And since i may not have time to pm the winner this month when you submit your entry can you also submit a topic for october so we can keep rolling with the photo threads.

thanks guys

silveradoboy

Jan 28, 2012
around, IN

Aw I knew I should've pulled over to take a picture. A couple weeks ago I was driving along on the leading edge of a storm & the setting sun was visible. Was really kinda cool, had blue sky off to the east, sunset to the west and angry storm clouds to the north & south. And then I went back into the valley & couldn't see **** lol

Feb 26, 2011
Michigan

i dont mind the cropping but it makes it easier if the pictures are how they were when you took them. (makes it easier when other people dont have the skills or any software to crop the pics)

silveradoboy
It would only be using the crop feature on my phones camera. Have an eye sore in the pic I didnt see when I took it. But Ill post as is if thats what would be prefered

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina

last week to get your pics in!

my idea still isnt been done yet since my little baby is not wanting to come out yet. i hope we get to go to the hospital this week before the 24th even tho we are due on the 24th.

silveradoboy