Official June ROTM Member highlight

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina
Congrats to chevychris!!!

Here is the info on his truck

1989 ck1500
current mods - sweet mother... what haven't i changed on that truck?!?! ha! most of the mods are are in my build thread which will be in my sig.... http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/p...-stepside.html

future mods.... since i've now got the 2014 there won't be much.... i would like to eventually get the 2014 its own shiny new rims and tires so i can put the 'old' rims/tires back on the '89 : ) and down the road i'd love to do a complete rebuild of the truck right down to the frame and redo all the wiring (it has a couple of gremlins... mostly grounding issues) - but that won't be for quite a while (like when my kids are old enough to help! ha!)

other info on the truck... hmmmmmmm....
i carried around a pic of a 1992 stepside thru university and when people would ask me why i told them that 'one day' i'd own a truck like that. in 1997 i bought my dream vehicle!
the reason for the '2500' emblems on the door trim is an inside joke with the editor of 8-lug truck magazine. the guy LOVES my truck and has put pics of it in the magazine twice. he'd love to do more but becuz it's only a 1500 and that magazine is primarily for 2500/3500s he doesn't

Congrats again

silveradoboy