paint please

nickt6494

Sep 2, 2008
ALABAMA
Hey guys I am about to paint my truck just cant decide on a color and was wondering if anyone could help me put a picture to a couple images i have in my head. I would just paint it and if i didnt like it start over and do it a different color but paint aint cheap these days lol. but anyways if anyone can it needs to be lowered 4/6 or to fenderwells roll pan and paint matching front bumper. colors i am between are two tone.

gunmetal top silver bottom
Factory indigo blue top gunmetal bottom
any other colors anyone might think i am open to suggestions

nickt6494

Sep 2, 2008
ALABAMA
Re: paint please

thanks custom chevy. I got on gimp last night and messed around with it for the first time and came out with a couple thing. they really dont look too good but here ya go let me know which one you like the best.

Mar 31, 2005
Houston, TX

I like the first one. Those 2 tone paint jobs that separate at the top body line have always been my favorite on the OBS trucks. I think the top pic goes best with your wheels.

Oct 31, 2007
Kentucky

they all look good, but I think I like the top one the best, for some reason the wheels bring it together better with the lighter color on the bottom :dunno:

nickt6494

Sep 2, 2008
ALABAMA

yeah that is the first paint i was thinking about the bottom is supposed to be silver to go with the polished lip on wheels and the gunmetal up top to match the gunmetal in wheels. but there are so many colors out there i think of a new scheme every day lol. finda frustrating