Parts for trade.

Jan 27, 2008
Decatur, IL
Hello all, I have an obs 99 Tahoe with a Western brush guard/pusher, nerf bars, and an all chrome grille. I am wanting to trade someone for black version of what I have. The Western guard is a three piece stainless steel, the nerf bars are UAW stainless steel, and the grille is and after market all chrome chrille. I want black versions of the brush guard and nerf bars, and a white version of the grille. hoping to trade for a future change I have planned.

Jan 27, 2008
Decatur, IL
Re: Parts for trade.

I am not too worried about most of the stuff because I can bedliner everything nicely. My biggest thing I want to trade is the all chrome grille for a white grille. That way I don't have to buy another grille just to paint and install then have a chrome grille laying around.

Aug 24, 2009

why not powdercoat or plasidip the sh*t thats on your truck now? your talking about paying shipping back and fourth of these huge items anyways

Jan 27, 2008
Decatur, IL

I was hoping to find someone in there area that I would help swap them out to their truck. But it looks like I will have to find a grille at a salvage yard then install it then sell mine. I really wanted to swap for a white grille before winter since my brush guard will be off for the snow plow so I can paint/coat it during winter.