Photo tips - Good photo angles

STF

Mar 26, 2007
Waco, TX
Re: Good photo angles

thecodeman said:
It's not necessarily the angle of the truck that makes a picture, IMO the rest of the picture has to be interesting as well. Here is the only picture of my truck after the first paint job that I liked, sure its the same 'ol angle but the sky and apt building background add some different subtle touches that make it good IMO.
Did you go to TSTC?

STF

Mar 26, 2007
Waco, TX
Re: Photo tips - Good photo angles

Thought I would add a few.

This is probably my favorite on right now, just because it was pretty much luck that the train came by when it did.

I wish my front bumper was complete in this one:

A shot from the ground:

I'm diggin this one with the trailer:

STF

Mar 26, 2007
Waco, TX

1badgmc said:
He did. I did too...eons ago.
Cool I just noticed the background of a few of his pics. What did yall take there? I am assuming autobody for him?

I just graduated from there in mechanical drafting.

STF said:
Cool I just noticed the background of a few of his pics. What did yall take there? I am assuming autobody for him?

I just graduated from there in mechanical drafting.
I took 3 quarters of DDT (Drafting) and 3 quarters of the Commercial Graphics or whatever it was called. Neither was taking me where I wanted to go or teaching me anything new, so I gave up and dropped out. I did a stint in Village Oaks. Hated that place too.

I can't remember what thecodeman took.

eb0b

Feb 15, 2008
Muskegon, MI.

I've got these of my old 93 s10 and i deff think its best to find a nice background.

or of my colorado

and one from the ole nissan

Nov 22, 2001
Southern Virginia
Last edited:
Sep 11, 2005
alabama

g9m3c, i'm in love with your truck!! if you ever want to sell it, let me know. where is winfield at? i'm sure i've asked you before but i cant remember.

Sep 19, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL

carson84 said:
g9m3c, i'm in love with your truck!! if you ever want to sell it, let me know. where is winfield at? i'm sure i've asked you before but i cant remember.
It's about an hour west of Jasper and an hour an a half north of Tuscaloosa. BTW, she's not goin anywhere! :lol: Just started an LT1 swap. :burn:

layed-out

Sep 13, 2006
NKY

Here some pics that have have taken recently of my obs trucks from some differnt angles. and a couple of my friends nbs that i have taken.

Last edited:

layed-out

Sep 13, 2006
NKY

some more photos i have taken not of FSC but of my friends Ford, and my other friends old mazda...sorry im a picture takin fool....

Last edited:

Here's a few I took a while back..
I don't why but the sepia effect just makes this pic imo

Man i love the clouds in this one

Hah got some flex and I wasn't really tryin

Wish i had the fundage for new tire so i wasn't on the spare...

I think its colors in this one that i keep diggin..:dunno:

And this was at school/work the day after my first time out to the place where the above pics were taken (sorry I took it with my cell phone)

I ll post more of when i first got the truck when i find em..

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2008
The Fo Fo Oh

I personally like these few of my truck at my house, but I need to find a nice place to go take some pics this summer. like a field or something like that, or a place with a cool building structure in the background, but by the time I get to those places, my trucks dirty by then.

or even these of my old car. just pulled straight up onto my front yard.
but the sun was setting, so it casted nasty shadows, if there were no shadows and like mid day, i think they woulda been real nice

EDIT: Angle sots are always the best because they portray alot more of the car/truck and should be done mostly at mid day in my opinion cuz of shadows.

if anyone has tips for my, tune in, or even PM me with some help...

Last edited: