Photo tips - Good photo angles

Re: Photo tips - Good photo angles

Same old angle, but it's about the best pic I have of my truck. Not bad for a camera phone either. I thought the field was a nice touch.

Last edited:

olblue067

Jun 25, 2008
Michigan

this picture i layed down on the ground and put the camera on the ground and parked my truck in my lawn..i think it looks like a pretty nice angle.

nubbler

Mar 8, 2008
AB

If you have a lifted truck, get it real muddy and then drive it to a ford dealership and pull between some whimpy looking fords.

You folks in the DFW area, has anyone went to the stockyard district down by BillyBobs? There used to be some old corrals, and fences with the buildings with the old looking barn style siding. That would make a sweet backdrop for a lifted truck if there still there. I haven;t been there for years but would like to see some pics like that

Jan 9, 2011
Watertown,WI

this is my favorite pic of my truck...yeah it shows the rust and all the dirt...and doesnt show the whole truck but i still think it looks cool

Jan 13, 2011
Social Circle, GA

i know its an old thread but i wanted to throw out my opinion, i prefer the front corner shot with wheels turned, as well as the ones where you have to get on the ground to take them, and of course the background makes the picture. Here are a few of mine.

Nov 24, 2014
WV

These are just some of the best shot/angles I've gotten. I like using my GoPro to take corner shots. It give it that rounded look that makes it pop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk