Post your 22" on your 88-98 c1500

2LNBLKTOP

Jun 10, 2009
syracuse, IN
Re: Post your 22" on your 88-98 c1500

Not really lookin at any wheels yet untill I figure what offset i need to tuck deuces on a body drop. Dont wanna get my hopes up on any one wheel and find out I cant run em. Havnt started on the hoe yet. Imma get the wheels first so I can build the rest around it basically. Plus its the biggest exspense. Everything after the wheels i can piece together besides my paint job if I run into money issues. Plus I keep askin people bout there offset and no one is helpin me out on it. Kinda gettin frustrating. I have had one guy answer my questions bout offset and hes in this thread.

May 3, 2010
covington,ga

thanks for the complments guys. i will have to get more pics up. i work for the power company so i have been out of town restoring power from when the tornado came threw north gerogia last week. i will get some more up asap!

jeebalow

Mar 2, 2010
Portland, Or

Here is an under construction pic of mine on 22"s
I have always drooled over your sig Sierra :worship:.... I want my truck to sit just like yours before you decided to make it a crewcab. Do you have a progress thread of the crewcab build? It looks like it's coming along nicely!

Jan 22, 2003
Mayflower, AR

I have always drooled over your sig Sierra :worship:.... I want my truck to sit just like yours before you decided to make it a crewcab. Do you have a progress thread of the crewcab build? It looks like it's coming along nicely!
Thanks, I do have a build thread but it is over on gmt400.com.

As for the tahoe, It's different because the frames are different than a truck.