Power windows and locks upgrade

Apr 12, 2007
Central ILL
Re: Power windows and locks upgrade

jr's_silverado said:
do you have any of these parts for a 2003 2wd ?
I'm not stocking anything right now. I can get you a kit still I'll just need some time to gather it up. I need year engine and options you are expectiong to install.

Last edited:

Ttomes

May 10, 2008
Hampstead, NC

Have a 98 standard cab and have the door panels already. Also have the switches on the passenger door panel but will need to switch from 4 door to 2 door switches on driver side. Please price me a kit to hook it all up.
Thanks

Sep 26, 2004
south shore kentucky

i have a 2000 chevy silverado 5.3 auto and 4wd non push button ...here is what i have..i have both door panels i have the power window switches for both doors and i have the complete power window motor and track for the passengers side..could you tell me what all else i need and what it would cost me you can email me at ldw927@aol.com or post here thanks

stukinarut

Apr 12, 2007
Central ILL

Instead of loosing the info in this thread I'll add to it. I have an 03-06 dash kit about ready. This kit is an from an 05 2wd 2dr. I do have an 06 crew cab Duramax also I will be putting together. Please pm or email if you have interest in either or have any questions.

true95w/t

Aug 3, 2007
McVeytown,PA

I would like to purchase the wiring that goes from each door through the dash for a 94-98. I have a w/t but bought new doors coomplete with power windows and locks. Can you make the wires up that go from door jam to door jam and allows me to use the new doors? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full

Last edited:

stukinarut

Apr 12, 2007
Central ILL

true95w/t said:
I would like to purchase the wiring that goes from each door through the dash for a 94-98. I have a w/t but bought new doors coomplete with power windows and locks. Can you make the wires up that go from door jam to door jam and allows me to use the new doors? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full
I'll be able to get you that but it may be a few weeks. I don't have a 94-98 on hand but have access to a few. If you can wait just pm and I'll put it on the list. My box is clean, thanks.

Ttomes

May 10, 2008
Hampstead, NC

stukinarut said:
I'll be able to get you that but it may be a few weeks. I don't have a 94-98 on hand but have access to a few. If you can wait just pm and I'll put it on the list. My box is clean, thanks.

I too would like to see the cost of the above wiring set up.

i have an 03 2wd 2 door and i have electric door locks but manual windows.
How much for all of the parts minus the graphite door panels for my 2 door truck? Is it easier to do since I have electric locks already?
Oh, 03 4.3L V6 Vin= X

Last edited:

ZDOC

May 15, 2010
oxford pa

I need an 99-02 passenger side front electronic window regulator/motor. Also both front door electronic door latche/actuators or whatever you want to call them. I already have all the switches and wiring.

Apr 12, 2007
Central ILL

I'm sure I have the actuators. Your best bet for the regulators is Ebay. They are very cheap on there. All the spots I get my parts from want big bucks for them.