Power windows and locks upgrade

Jul 11, 2010
Colorado
Re: Power windows and locks upgrade

hey I was wondering if you have the door actuators for 2001 1500 I had everything that I needed but went to look again and the door actuators are messed up

Apr 12, 2007
Central ILL
Re: Power windows and locks upgrade

I've got a complete 2006 2wd manual air, NON-Bose, PW/PL conversion. I have the dash harness w/bcm(vin matched), the door actuators, the ECM (vin matched) and the door harnesss's. I can have a set of door panels on request. The truck is and 06 2wd extended cab 5.3 w/3.42 rear gears. The radio was a 6 disk and the Air/heater is the standard non-digital unit. I have both the power drivers seat harness setup and the Heated memory style floor harness that I can provide with it. I also have a factory Bose harness with the Xm module and On-Star module. I could basically provide you a complete heated memory leather interior if you wanted it. I have all of the parts, seats, wiring, and modules. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me. I'm going to put a feeler up on Ebay also. Thanks Deon

Dec 28, 2018
updated 04/05/09

I will be offering full upgrades in the couple of weeks. I am working on a parts list and options available. I will also develop an instruction sheet for you members that are willing to tackle this task. I may be able to perform the upgrade for a fee. This will take some planning and devotion on both parties part. I have 6 members lined up for the upgrade. I'll list who you are and where we stand with you parts. Here we go. Another Frankenstein experiment in process.

Well here we go.

I am going to start a thread devoted to upgrading from manual windows to power. There has been enough interest in this area to support a single thread on it. I will be developing a sticky in the near future to guide members in the process. I will developing 3 stages of kits to help members get to their ultimate goal.

Stage one(99-02 only). This will be door wiring only and guts only. This will include the inside dash plug and a pigtail with 6 inches of wire. I will include the regulators door wiring and the latches for the l+r doors. If you have door panels this is the most basic kit. One important not. You will have to wire the locks and window yourself. You will never have factory electric locks or a remote if you do this kit. If you have an 03-07classic and do not want to change your dash harness this is the only repeat only way you can upgrade. 03-07 models run through the bcm so you must use a dash harness to go factory. approximately 250$

Stage 2(99-07) This will be for any year. I will design this kit as all the part minus the door panels. You will get all the wiring from the dash harness and the doors. It will also include the regulators and the latch for both doors. It will take time and planning to make sure your dash harness is completable. This is the time to add your factory Bose, xm or digital climate control. aprox 350$

Stage 3 will be everything form the door panels to all the wiring and the switches. This details will need to be worked out as to color year model and all. This will be by far the hardest set to put together so it may cost a little more. aprox 550

I will need your year, model, options such as motor, trans, 4wd or 2wd, transfer case style (push button or stick). I would be more than happy to talk to you personally.

I have the following members listed for an upgrade

Canucktruck 2wd 04 rcsb(fullsizechecy)
RassyMX(gmfullsize) 05 4wd(wt) ecsb Full up ls swap (I have the dash harness)
silverado046.0 04 4wd 2500hd rcsb pw/pl swap out(full)? (I have the dash harness if rassymx passes)
phatfarmer2 99 2500 4wd rcsb stage one kit(fullsizechecy)
02:26 PM ak22silverado 02 ecsb 4.8 full stage 3 swap($ pending(fullsizechecy)
ZackL04 need info(fullsizechecy)
Monsterade (need info)

Hello, i'm looking for info for 2002 silverado base rubber floor truck. Will you be able to dm me your email address?

Jun 1, 2019
Seaside Park
New member here, I have a 04 Sierra 2500HD crew cab that originally had crank mirrors with manual locks and mirrors...I got the new doors but I don’t know what else I need, can someone help me out with a parts list?

Jun 1, 2019
Seaside Park
Monsterade (need info)

Hello, i'm looking for info for 2002 silverado base rubber floor truck. Will you be able to dm me your email address?
updated 04/05/09

I will be offering full upgrades in the couple of weeks. I am working on a parts list and options available. I will also develop an instruction sheet for you members that are willing to tackle this task. I may be able to perform the upgrade for a fee. This will take some planning and devotion on both parties part. I have 6 members lined up for the upgrade. I'll list who you are and where we stand with you parts. Here we go. Another Frankenstein experiment in process.

Well here we go.

I am going to start a thread devoted to upgrading from manual windows to power. There has been enough interest in this area to support a single thread on it. I will be developing a sticky in the near future to guide members in the process. I will developing 3 stages of kits to help members get to their ultimate goal.

Stage one(99-02 only). This will be door wiring only and guts only. This will include the inside dash plug and a pigtail with 6 inches of wire. I will include the regulators door wiring and the latches for the l+r doors. If you have door panels this is the most basic kit. One important not. You will have to wire the locks and window yourself. You will never have factory electric locks or a remote if you do this kit. If you have an 03-07classic and do not want to change your dash harness this is the only repeat only way you can upgrade. 03-07 models run through the bcm so you must use a dash harness to go factory. approximately 250$

Stage 2(99-07) This will be for any year. I will design this kit as all the part minus the door panels. You will get all the wiring from the dash harness and the doors. It will also include the regulators and the latch for both doors. It will take time and planning to make sure your dash harness is completable. This is the time to add your factory Bose, xm or digital climate control. aprox 350$

Stage 3 will be everything form the door panels to all the wiring and the switches. This details will need to be worked out as to color year model and all. This will be by far the hardest set to put together so it may cost a little more. aprox 550

I will need your year, model, options such as motor, trans, 4wd or 2wd, transfer case style (push button or stick). I would be more than happy to talk to you personally.

I have the following members listed for an upgrade

Canucktruck 2wd 04 rcsb(fullsizechecy)
RassyMX(gmfullsize) 05 4wd(wt) ecsb Full up ls swap (I have the dash harness)
silverado046.0 04 4wd 2500hd rcsb pw/pl swap out(full)? (I have the dash harness if rassymx passes)
phatfarmer2 99 2500 4wd rcsb stage one kit(fullsizechecy)
02:26 PM ak22silverado 02 ecsb 4.8 full stage 3 swap($ pending(fullsizechecy)
ZackL04 need info(fullsizechecy)

I have a 04 Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab 4wd I’ll need everything lol
my email is MJPhotoArtz@yahoo.com