Project Truck Thread..updated pics as I go

Jimmy P

Aug 12, 2001
Michigan
www.fullsizechevy.com
Re: Project Truck Thread..updated pics as I go

92slammer said:
looking great jimmy, one thing though, this is gonna be for show right.........might wanna get new bolts for your upper control arms..........just an idea!
good observation...once i get all the bolts torqued down ill be going back and painting them silver to blend with the frame. I tried painting them beforehand but the paint always comes off when the socket/wrenches hit em.

Aug 8, 2004
Las Vegas, NV

damn jimy, better get crackin if the debut is in 3 months, lol, just giving you a hard time......the frames lookin proper now......i was reading some prior posts about when you first got the truck, do you have pics of it from back then i would love to see how its come along over the years

May 30, 2002
St. Louis

Looks real good Jimmy. Been following the buildup since I found the site, nice to see it going together for good this time.

Yukoneer said:
damn, why're u using dirty bolts/nuts... get new ones or powercoat'em... or just at least paint them!!!

Hey Sherlock.....

Originally Posted by jimmy p
good observation...once i get all the bolts torqued down ill be going back and painting them silver to blend with the frame. I tried painting them beforehand but the paint always comes off when the socket/wrenches hit em.

LS6TT

Oct 27, 2003
Fort Worth, TX

jimmy p said:
thanks for all the kind words guys....couldnt have gotten this far without all your help!!
since thats the case i expect 5% of your total profits from pictures and signings

good job man, looks great...

Jimmy P

Aug 12, 2001
Michigan
www.fullsizechevy.com

CKTA said:
BTW Jimmy, why a silver frame? everyone has one, where are the holes in the frame? Floating bags? Dust on the paint? :wink: :lol: What a tool that guy is! :lol:
yea what was up with that anyways? I know the guy is always outspoken but I was still surprised that he said all that about it...i actually found most of it pretty funny. Seems like he just scanned those pics for anything negative to say.

jimmy p said:
yea what was up with that anyways? I know the guy is always outspoken but I was still surprised that he said all that about it...i actually found most of it pretty funny. Seems like he just scanned those pics for anything negative to say.
No comment, but he did'nt last here to long......:lol: