Scott's 94 Sierra

Changed my exhaust manifold gaskets today. They had been leaking for a couple months. So so much quieter now. It's so damn nice. Makes me want to raise the crossover tube and change the piping/muffler. Going to have to raise it soon since I'm bagging it.

Here's a couple pictures I took recently.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Did some body work. Fixed a dent in the roof from the previous owner. Like he loaded something and it rested on the roof corner. Some people..,

Entered it in Turkey Drag car and truck show. I'll be there with it December 5th in Hawkins, Texas. Come see me and say Hi. :)

Bought the bags for it. Buying the compressors next and a tank. Bag the front and then a little bit later I'll bag the rear. Went with Airlift Pro Dominator 2

One of the new pictures that I like...

Been doing a bunch of stuff. Went to Turkey Drag car and truck show last weekend. Had a blast. (5 hours each way, truck did great)

Replaced all my ball joints before I went and the outer pass side tie rod end. They were really bad with 309,000 miles on them.

Here's some pictures.

Went with Moog.

The show..

Mine and my friends truck.

Nov 18, 2013
Austin, TX
Re: Scott's 94 Sierra

Sweet truck man!

I'm going through performance first on mine but I definitely want to bag it soon. Currently on a 2/4 but I want to drop down to 4/6. Just need an f-body pan so I don't go putting a hole in my 5.3 truck pan!

Re: Scott's 94 Sierra

Sweet truck man!

I'm going through performance first on mine but I definitely want to bag it soon. Currently on a 2/4 but I want to drop down to 4/6. Just need an f-body pan so I don't go putting a hole in my 5.3 truck pan!
Great looking truck as I have a 94 ecsb too !! I will be doing a Ls swap next year (starting the engine build) soon and the tranny next (4l80e).