Scott's 94 Sierra

Got a set of bucket seats and center console from a 98 Suburban. I was very pleased when all but one bolt hole was already in the floor. (Inside pass side front bolt)

I reused my seat track on the drivers side because the new seats were power when mine are not. I saved the power seat track and most likely I will be reinstalling it later once I can wire it to work.

I was lucky to find this on the local San Antonio Craigslist for $120. All of the pieces for the console are there and in good working condition. Seats are almost perfect.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Frozen350

Nov 6, 2014
arkansas
Re: Scott's 94 Sierra

really loving what you're doing to the truck, going to start my own thread this summer for the progress on my truck and what i will be doing to it. subbed

Nov 18, 2013
Austin, TX

Looks sweet!! Good work man. Finally got my 4/6 kit in so I'm definitely excited!

What's your tire size by the way? I'm needing to go thinner as my 275/45s won't squeeze in there

scottx .

Nov 6, 2013
San Antonio
Looks sweet!! Good work man. Finally got my 4/6 kit in so I'm definitely excited!

What's your tire size by the way? I'm needing to go thinner as my 275/45s won't squeeze in there
Thanks man! Mine are 265/35/22.

Upgraded the compressors so I can send mine in for repair. They're pulling like 55 amps when it should be like 30.

Went from ViAir 444s to 480s.

Old on the bottom, new on the top.

Clean wiring is a must.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

scottx .

Nov 6, 2013
San Antonio

New steering wheel. Need to change my carpet out.

Got some QForm kick panels. Going with Polk Audio components.

Going with two matching Skar amps. 85x4 and maybe a 1000x1 for the subs. I'll be running the mids and highs at 2 ohm up front so the power will go way up.

scottx .

Nov 6, 2013
San Antonio
Busy. As always. Here's some recent pictures.

I also got a Dynamat bulk kit, tape for the seems. Going to start the insides soon and I need to do frame and body work too. List is huge.

Been a busy couple months. Ended up putting a brand new long block in it. Had a leaking freeze plug and it was running bad. I thought I blew the head gasket. But I didn't. So I also changed most every sensor on the truck.

Engine, long block 5.7 with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty.
Map sensor
TPS sensor
Knock sensor
Egr valve
Temperature sending unit for the computer (intake)
Coil
Idle air control valve

The core I used out of my parts truck for the new engine.

Picked up the new engine.

Pulling mine out.

New engine in.

Switched from the Little Larrys manual valves to an Accuair vu4 valve block and Slam Specialties MC.1 Controller

Picked up an AVS digital air pressure gauge set. Five sensors, 4 bag + tank.

At a local meet last night.