Technically this IS an FSC :)

Aug 4, 2010
Kansas City, Mo
Re: Technically this IS an FSC :)

AWESOME, it is looking great and should sound really good.
Thanks! I think it'll sound good too! I'm very anxious to hear these speakers. i hear they put out very good sound quality. this is why i'm not sure if I'm going to run a sub(s) or not. if the quality if good enough I may just skip the sub(s). I don't care if people hear me thumping anyway and the 7x10's may add enough filler bass to be good enough for me. We will find out :)

Aug 4, 2010
Kansas City, Mo

Thanks. Over the weekend I got a little something in the mail for it...

This will go in as soon as I get my OEM keyless wired in along with some other little goodies :) I've also got everything I need for the audio upgrade now. With vacation coming up it looks like that install will be complete by mid June. So some changes coming this summer :) I'm also kind of keeping my eyes pealed for some "454SS" rims to put on the car. For as common as those rims were on a plethora of trim packages for the GMT400 people sure do want a mint for them :lol:

Aug 4, 2010
Kansas City, Mo

If it makes you feel any better I was in a squad car lol. I was doing a ride along. And I totally would have but we were rolling out right when I saw you.
That's cool. I may have seen that car because I do remember seeing a police car while filling up. You should gotten the cop to turn on the loud speaker so you could say "Hey, is that you 07burb???" and really freaked me out :lol: