I think I'm going to start body work on this soon. When I got it the car had a little bit of hail damage (mostly on the trunk) along with some bumps and bruises from bein driving by a little old lady (my grandma). Well a few days ago a pretty big storm came through. This storm caused the basketball goal to bang into the car causing this....
So I think I'm going to start doing the body work on the car soon. I'm tired of the dents and bruises!
Not doing a lot of work right now but mostly parts gathering right now.
Here's what ahead in the near future...
1. Going to lower it an inch or two. Looking at probably doing a 2/2 drop on it
2. Acquiring "454s" rims
3. I have an OEM security system for it but am still gathering parts for the OEM keyless entry that'll need installed before the security system goes on
4. Working on getting out some of the hail dents (3 on the hood, 3 on the roof, a few on the trunk lid). I may just replace the trunk lid and have it painted
5. Caprice LTZ hood ornament or replica
6. Caprice LTZ gauge cluster
7. LEDs in the rear and front (and most likely interior as well)
....then further down the road I'm going to repaint the car but I need to do the body work first.
That's pretty much it for immediate future. I wanted to get it down while I was thinking about it with so much going on and so many parts being gathered.
No...a year or two ago a buddy of mine was looking for a clean B Body so he and I struck a deal and I got that white 98 that I had for a while. He's taking really nice care of it so I'm happy. He's got plans to LS swap it. I also made him promise to give me first dibs on it if he ever decides to sell it again.