Thinking of selling

Dec 31, 2007
GA
I'm thinking of selling my '88. Not sure what I need to ask for it though. Just re-did the interior other than the seat (has seat cover). No tears or rips in original (blue) seat. '92 gauge cluster. doors panels out of a '92. Has a 383 stroker ($5500 invested under the hood). Hooker Headers ($450). 3" exhaust with flowmaster mufflers. New 3 core all aluminum radiator. Crown Vic electric fan. Paint is 4 years old. Wheels and tires cost $900.

Can I have some opinions on a price? Thanks guys.

Last edited:

93ChevyTBI

Oct 27, 2005
Kentucky
Re: Thinking of selling

It's a very clean ride that the average person will not know what's been done to it. You will not get what you think it's worth....none of us will. I know little about these rcsb trucks but read somewhere that they are beginning to be sought after for street rides. I'd guess $5000 or so to the right person. Please don't be insulted as I'm just guessing.

Nice ride though and I'm not into lowered trucks at all. Yours is done tastefully.

BTW: do I see carb linkage in pic #5? That would hurt value I think

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2007
GA
Re: Thinking of selling

It's a very clean ride that the average person will not know what's been done to it. You will not get what you think it's worth....none of us will. I know little about these rcsb trucks but read somewhere that they are beginning to be soughtafter for street rides. I'd guess $5000 or so to the right person. Please don't be insulted as I'm just guessing.

Nice ride though and I'm not into lowered trucks at all. Yours is done tastefully.

BTW: do I see carb linkage in pic #5? That would hurt value I think
That is a get by spring you see. That has long been changed. I have a Holley return spring set-up on it now.