Unofficial FSC July ROTM

Silveradoboy

Staff member
Jun 18, 2008
North Carolina
Topic: room with a view (truck pic with a 'wow' view behind it)

-Deadline: July 24

-Your picture must be taken between June 1 and July 24th, exif data must be available to support this.

-Post processing is not allowed (photo must be in original state and have how the camera sets the file to be)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry (edit their post with the entry image) and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. If your going to make a mess of things and post up multiple pictures, please specify which one is your final entry.

-Picture must be of your FSC unless you dont have a fsc

-You must take the picture, it can be taken with any camera, but you must take it.

good luck

silveradoboy

Jim

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 27, 2001
Re: Unofficial FSC July ROTM

Let's make it the "official" ROTM thread :)

Sep 10, 2010
Lebanon, Tennessee
Re: Unofficial FSC July ROTM

i noticed that you had matching hood and fenders compared to last months pictures. truck looks good.

did you go to gettysburg for the 4th?

silveradoboy
Well, not for the 4th per say, but for the anniversary of the battle (July 1-3, 1863) It was an amazing trip. To be where those boys were was very humbling to say the least. I got to trace the steps of Pickett's charge, in full Confederate uniform, full gear, and even got to carry my musket. Even gave the rebel yell as I approached the stone wall where the Yankee line was. A friend snapped this picture of me climbing the wall.