White chevy truck pics

scottydl

May 29, 2015
Land of Lincoln
Re: White chevy truck pics

Just thought I'd revive this thread with a driveway shot of my "new" 1995 Suburban C2500. I'll get some better photos taken soon. Let me know of any nice looking (but relatively inexpensive) OBS body upgrades that you all like to see. I was thinking of NBS chrome wheels from a Duramax, if I could find a set at a decent price.

I think I'm going to remove the tinted bug shield on the front end. I don't mind the look, but I'm not really sure what (if anything) it accomplishes, and it seems to throw off the wind aerodynamics and makes the front wipers rattle against the windshield.

My Sub will be a heavy duty RV trailer towing machine too, like Goostoff's above.

scottydl

May 29, 2015
Land of Lincoln
Re: White chevy truck pics

shocker, those body color mudflaps are a great addition! They really dress it up by doing something subtle. I'd like to come up with a few simple mods to make my OBS Suburban stand out a little more.

Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Thanks, the truck is actually the wifes. She saw one on the lot that already had them on there and said we are not leaving here without them...lol